Roasted Eggplant and Mushrooms
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled & cubed
- 1 large zucchini
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 8oz package mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp dried basil
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place eggplant, zucchini, onion and mushrooms in 2 qt baking dish.
2. In a small bowl, combine tomato paste with water and stir in garlic, basil, salt and pepper. Pour over veggie mixture and mix well.
3. Bake for 40 minutes or until eggplant is tender. Stir occasionally. Veggies should be slightly browned.
* Some of my own greatest recipes are just throwing a bunch of my favorite ingredients in the oven. This was one of them and came out great!