Roasted Garlic Chicken
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp flour
- 1 head of garlic, cloves separated
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 12-14oz chicken breast, cut in half to make thinner
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Whisk together chicken broth, worcestershire sauce and flour in a bowl. Set aside. Peel garlic cloves and chop in half.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic cloves and cook until light golden brown, stir often. Remove cloves and place in bowl, set aside.
3. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Add to skillet. Saute until golden brown on one side, 3-4 minutes. Flip chicken and add toasted garlic cloves and chicken broth mixture.
4. Turn heat to high and bring liquid to boil. Place lid on top and turn heat down to medium-low. Simmer until chicken is cooked through, 5-7 minutes.
5. Remove chicken from the skillet and turn heat up to medium-high. Simmer sauce until thickened, 4-5 minutes. Spoon sauce and garlic cloves over chicken and serve.