Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 2/3 cup fat free milk
- 2 tbsp grass-fed butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6-8 cloves roasted garlic
- olive oil cooking spray.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place foil on baking sheet and lightly spray foil with olive oil cooking spray. Remove garlic peels and place cloves on foil. Lightly spray cloves with olive oil cooking spray. Fold up foil and close so that there are no openings and forms a "bag." Roast 25-30 minutes. When done use garlic press to squeeze/crush cloves.
2. Wash and chop potatoes into 2 inch pieces, steam or cook in boiling water for 10 minutes.
3. Chop cauliflower into 2 inch pieces. Also cook in boiling water or steam for 10 minutes until very tender. Pour potatoes and cauliflower in large food processor. (you can also mash with hand mixer or masher)
4. melt butter and warm milk in sauce pan. Add to potatoes and cauliflower. Add smashed garlic, salt and pepper. Process until smooth.