Simple Chicken Meatloaf
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup corn kernels
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp onion powder
- handful low-fat shredded mexican cheese blend
- organic tomato sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease loaf pan with olive oil spray.
2. Combine all ingredients except tomato sauce in a bowl and use hands to mix well. Toss mixture into loaf pan and press down to fill pan.
3. Place in oven for 30 minutes. While loaf is cooking, heat tomato sauce in covered sauce pan over low heat. Take loaf out last two minutes and pour layer of sauce on top. Place back in oven and broil on high about 2 minutes.
* Top over whole wheat pasta or zucchini noodles! You can also make this loaf bigger! just double the ingredients, except the tomato sauce ;)