Soba Noodle Bowl with Kale and Mushrooms
- 6oz soba noodle
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 cup trimmed and quartered white mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 small zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 small red chili pepper, seeded and sliced (optional)
1. Cook noodles according to package. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil to pan and swirl to coat.
2. Add sprouts and 1 tbsp water. Stir for 4 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms, kale, zucchini, 1 tbsp water. Stir for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in soy sauce, garlic, ginger and agave. Add noodles to pan and toss for 2 minutes. Top with sesame seeds and chili pepper.
* This came out amazing. It truly got rid of any asian take out food I would crave, especially pad thai!