Spicy Grilled Asparagus
- 1 bundle baby asparagus (or regular)
- chili powder to taste
- salt to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- olive oil, avocado oil or coconut oil cooking spray
1. Lightly spray grill pan with oil spray and heat on medium heat.
2. Add asparagus and lightly spray with olive oil spray. Add salt, chili powder, and garlic powder to taste. Mix asparagus to coat with all spices.
3. Cook for 8-9 minutes. Serve immediately!
* This recipe is really simple and totally customizable to your taste buds. Like it spicy? add more chili powder. Don't like garlic? Try just using salt! You can also cook these on the grill!