Spicy Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 1/2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp salt
1. Preheat over to 400 degrees and lightly spray small baking sheet with baking spray.
2. Trim base of cauliflower to remove any leaves and stem.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt with lime juice, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, curry powder and salt.
4. Dunk the cauliflower into the bowl and use a brush or your hands to smear the marinade over surface.
5. Place cauliflower on baking sheet and roast until surface is dry and slightly browned, 30-40 minutes. The marinade will make a crust on the surface of the cauliflower.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
* This recipe is so cool. I discovered there is so much you can do with cauliflower as a substitution in many recipes. You can make it into a "mashed potato" crush it to make the white "sushi rice." It's incredible! Recipe found at purewow.com.