Spinach Artichoke Bites
- 1 8oz package softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tubes of crescent roll dough
- shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray mini muffin tin with baking spray.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl, stir well and set aside.
3. Roll crescent roll dough onto large cutting board. Work with 1/2 dough at a time. (4 triangles) Pinch all 4 pieces together to make a big piece of dough. Cut dough into 12 even squares.
4. Press each of the dough squares into muffin tin.
5. Fill each cup with spinach artichoke mixture. Sprinkle each with mozzarella.
6. Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool.
* Makes 12.