Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 6oz fat-free greek yogurt
- 6oz reduced-fat or fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 6oz fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk or skim milk
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 10z package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can artichoke heart, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix greek yogurt, cream cheese, sour cream and parmesan cheese until smooth. Stir in milk and seasonings. Gently fold in spinach and artichoke hearts.
2. Spray 8x8 casserole/baking dish with non-stick olive oil spray and pour mixture into dish. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake 20-25 minutes until bubbly.
3. Broil an additional 2-3 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
* I got this recipe from Iowagirleats.com. Came out extremely tasty and tastes no different than regular spinach artichoke dip.