Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- 24 Strawberries
- 4oz light cream cheese
- 4 tbsp confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Slice off the top of and carve out the center of each strawberry.
2. Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract.
3. Scoop mixture into middle of strawberry, overflowing, and top each with strawberry top.
* These are so yummy and I love making them for gatherings, cookouts, etc. They are so fun and delicious. You can even save the carved out strawberries and mix with yogurt, smoothies, oatmeal etc.