Sweet Peanut Sauce
- 4 tbsp natural creamy peanut butter
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp water
- pinch of salt
1. In a small sauce pain, combine peanut butter and rice vinegar. Slowly stir over medium low heat.
2. Once the peanut butter begins to melt, add soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and salt.
3. Continue to stir until the sauce becomes liquid. Add 1 tbsp water and stir. Add more water if desired.
* This goes great with stir-frys!
*TIP: Use PB@ or powdered Peanut Butter for even fewer calories!
Makes 14 servings. 1 serving: