Sweet Potato Chips
- 1 extra small sweet potato
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat over to 180 degrees. Wash the skin of potato.
2. Cut small and thin slices of sweet potato to make "chips."
3. Place all chips into a ziplock bag and pour a little extra virgin olive oil inside. Close bag and shake to mix together chips and olive oil.
4. Place onto baking sheet and cook in oven 50-60 minutes or until skin is crispy.
* Customize this recipe by adding flavors like cinnamon or chili powder to the bag!
TIP: Use extra virgin olive oil cooking spray instead of oil for less oil. I also like to broil them the last few minutes on low for an extra crispy chip!