- 2 crescent roll tubes
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lay out 2 tubes of crescent pastry, think sides in and thin sides pointed out, in a circle. It will look like a sun.
2. Brown turkey in skillet and drain. Add taco seasoning, 2 tbsp water and cheese.
3. Lay ground turkey in a circle inside of the laid out crescent rolls on the middle-thick side.
4. Pull over crescent rolls and tuck in under meat and cheese. Some of meat will not be covered. Will look like a big ring.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
6. Add cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, olives and sour cream in the middle for dippings/toppings if desired.
* I wish I had a picture of this because these are awesome to make instead of boring tacos or quesadillas.