Toasted Open-Faced Turkey Sandwich
- 1 slice whole wheat or rye bread
- 1 tbsp hummus
- 1 slice turkey breast
- 1/8 avocado, smashed or slices
- small handful fresh spinach
- 1-2 slices tomato
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Toast bread in toaster or toaster oven. Let cool for one minute.
2. Spread hummus on bread first. Layer spinach leaves. Add slice of turkey breast.
3. Top with avocado and tomato slices. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
* This is a similar version of the turkey wrap. Just added a few more ingredients and made it more of a sandwich. Really good for a light lunch!