- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- handfull shredded cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 whole grain sandwich thin
1. Combine all ingredients and mash together with hands.
2. Create four sections and form into large balls. Smash until large patties form.
3. Grill to liking and serve on whole grain sandwich thin.
* This is one of my own favorite recipes I created. These really do kill your craving for fast food. They are so delicious! I usually made mine on the foreman grill and it only took minutes. You can customize with different spices to your liking but this one includes all my favorites and has a suttle but good kick. I also top mine with lettuce, tomatoes and avocados. I eat mine on a sandwich thin to make it extra healthy and they are amazingggg!.