- 1 8oz envelopes Lipton- dry onion soup mix
- water as needed
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 6.8oz package beef flavored Rice a Roni
- 2 eggs beaten
1. In a slow cooker, combine onion soup mix with enough water to fill slow cooker halfway.
2. In a large bowl, combine turkey with rice and flavoring mix. Add egg and mix well.
3. Form mixture into 2 inch balls and brown on a large skillet over medium high heat.
4. Add browned meatballs to slow cooker and cook on low 6 hours or high 3 hours.
* You can substitute the rice for any flavored instant rice mix.
Serving Size: 1 Meatball