Turkey Burger Sloppy Joes
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup natural ketchup
- 1 15oz can no-salt added tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp bbq sauce
1. Mist a skillet with baking spray. Brown turkey, onions, green peppers over medium heat.
2. place turkey, onions an green pepper in slow cooker. Add all other ingredients and mix well.
3. Cook on low 3-4 hours or high 2-3 hours.
* Serve with whole grain bun, ezekiel bun, or on whole grain sandwich thins.
* To skip first step, add ingredients to slow cooke and cook on low 5-6 hours or high 3-4 hours.
387 mg sodium