Banana Berry and PB Sandwich
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/2 banana, sliced into coins
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp natural peanut or almond butter
1. Place bread in toaster and cook until done.
2. Place blueberries in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Using a fork, mash blueberries in the bowl and let cool a minute or two.
3. Spread almond butter over each slice of toasted bread. Place banana slices on one side and pour blueberry mash (and liquid) over bananas. Cover with other slice and enjoy!
* This sweet and simple recipe is so easy and too good to be healthy! You can eat it for lunch or a healthy snack. You can try different nut butters as well as different fruits. I've tried it with strawberries and it was sooo good! ;)