Quinoa and Pine Nut Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
- 3 ripe avocados, cut into chunks
- 1 cup cherry/grape tomatoes, halved crosswise
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup lime vinaigrette (recipe here)
- salt to taste
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (1 cup uncooked)
1. Spray medium sized skillet with baking spray and heat on medium. Toast pine nuts until lightly browned.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine avocados, pine nuts, tomatoes and vinaigrette. Toss gently and season with salt.
* This recipe is fun to customize if you prefer more or less avocado, onions, shallots, peppers. Mix it up!