Shrimp Avocado and Quinoa Salad
- 1/4 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1 tbsp cilantro dressing
- 5oz shrimp
- 1/8 avocado, diced
- 1 tsp coconut, olive or avocado oil
1. Cook Quinoa accord to directions.
2. In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat 1 tsp canola oil and cook shrimp until opaque, 4 minutes. Transfer to bowl and set aside.
3. In a bowl, toss quinoa with 1/2 cup halved tomatoes, cucumber and 1 tbsp cilantro dressing. Top with shrimp, avocado and more cilantro dressing.
* This is another easy "go-to" meal for me. I love mixing quinoa with different veggies and proteins and seeing what I can come up with!