Veggie Stir-fry with Sweet Peanut Sauce
- 1/3 cup roasted nuts
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 cup snow peas
- sweet peanut sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat sesame oil in wok or large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add onion and bell peppers. Stir for 4 minutes. Add carrots and continue to stir, 2 minutes. Add broccoli and continue to stir 4 more minutes.
3. Add snow peas, salt and pepper. Stir well.
4. Remove from heat. Stir in roasted nuts and sweet peanut sauce.
* I love adding shrimp or chicken to this recipe for a protein packed meal! You can also customize it and add pretty much any vegetable you want!